Members of the American Sleep & Breathing Academy can become involved in our three educational pillars created with our mission in mind of “Improving Patient Care Through Education”.
1. Sleep Professional Education Program:
- Lunch Break CME’s; Free for members
- Interpretation Courses
- Boards Prep and Boards Review sessions 2014
- 3 day Conference May 2014
- Case Study Reviews through on-line Grand Rounds
- Tele-education opportunities
2. Preferred Provider Listing for the transportation program
3. Community education through our Sleep & Wellness Program
- Preferred Provider Listing on our Sleep & Wellness site
- Sleep Educator Opportunities for speaking/writing/teaching through that program given as a priority for members of the ASBA.
- Staff educational opportunities including Technician and Facility programs
As a professional member of the ASBA you and your physician office gets priority on any educational and patient care opportunities that come to the Academy, as well as professional membership listings for our patient wellness programs, our transportation program and also the professional network. You also will have access to free Lunch Break CME’s throughout the year of 2013 and discounts to conferences and any educational materials and modules.
Membership for 2014 is $150.00. This includes membership benefits until the end of 2013 from the time you join.