What is ASBA Membership
One of the fastest growing areas of medicine is sleep. If you are a healthcare professional interested in treating patients with sleep disordered breathing, either with oral appliance therapy or CPAP, membership in the American Sleep and Breathing Academy “ASBA” is a huge benefit.
Awareness of sleep disorders is at an unprecedented level. The ASBA will equip you with the necessary education and practice management skills you need to immediately add these services to your office and rapidly expand your practice.
Become a member today and be part of a highly trained and select group of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to the best practices of comprehensive sleep care and who seek education to achieve best treatment outcomes for their patients.
Join today and receive unprecedented membership benefits as well as the use of our logo for your practice. Our interactive website will serve as an outstanding resource on the latest information in the field of sleep diagnosis and therapy.
In addition to the latest newsletters, clinical and consumer publications, and educational meetings, you can earn CEU’s while you learn at your own pace. You also have the opportunity to become board certified in Dental Sleep Medicine. Our mission is to help dentists so that they not only know how to treat patients, which they are already licensed to do, but also are able to educate the community on the dangers of obstructive sleep apnea, alternatives to treatment, and know how to navigate in the medical world.
- Exclusive Online Educational Programs and CD's
- Annual Subscription to Sleep Diagnosis and Therapy Journal
- Weekly Educational Industry Newsletter “Breathless”
- Annual Subscription to Sleep and Wellness Magazine
- Subscription to SleepScholar Online Forum
- Use of the ASBA Logo and Digital ASBA Badge
- Consumer Online ASBA Member Provider Search
- Exclusive discounts on products and seminars